Inspired by Bauhaus Theater, this historical work was created as part of an art/research experiment merging performance and advanced technology, creating an illusion of dancing abstract forms. One of the earliest examples of human motion simulation created on the computer. (Video excerpts shown)
- Rebecca Allen: Sync(Emerge((Consciousness)) - Solo exhibition, QUAD Gallery, Derby, UK. November 9, 2018 - February 3, 2019.
The Computer & It's Influence on Art and Design
- Sheldon Art Gallery, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NE.
- NCGA National Computer Graphic Association Chicago, IL.
- DIGICON International Conference on Digital Arts Vancouver, Canada.
- Computers in the Visual Arts, Drake University Des Moines, IA.
- MacNider Museum Mason City IA.